A prudent buyer will, before bidding for a lot at an auction:
• Take professional advice from a conveyancer and, in appropriate cases, a chartered surveyor and an accountant;
• Read the conditions;
• Inspect the lot;
• Inspect legal pack and make usual enquiries;
• Check the content of all available leases and other documents relating to the lot;
• Check that what is said about the lot in the catalogue is accurate;
• Have finance available for the deposit and purchase price;
• Check VAT position of Vendor;
PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING TWO CONDITIONS APPLY TO ANY SUCCESSFUL BIDDER.
- TERMS- The successful purchaser will be required to sign the contract on the night of the auction and to pay a deposit of no less than 10% in the form of cheque directly to the vendors solicitor. The balance of the purchasers monies will be payable within 28 days.
- AUCTIONEERS ADMINISTRATION CHARGE- A fee of £500 plus VAT will be charged for each LOT purchased. This will be payable by the successful bidder to the vendors solicitor with the cheque made payable to Walker Singleton (Residential) Ltd.