A substantial semi detached property dating back to 1882 being the principal part of a former manor house.
Briefly comprising, entrance porch, entrance hall, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, W.C, four double bedrooms, en suite W.C, house bathroom and 3rd floor dressing room. Ample parking, detached 4 car garage and approx 1 acres of gardens /sloping woodland. Summer House available by separate negotiation.
**THE PROPERTY WAS REWIRED 2019**